ON BEING A DENTIST
Dr. Alex Tyre strives to deliver excellent dental care while also educating patients on the importance of good oral health. His treatment approach is patient-centered and catered to the needs of each individual person. Dr. Tyre loves to give back to the community by participating in events like Florida Mission of Mercy and Dentistry from the Heart.
EDUCATION AND CONTINUING EDUCATION
- Bachelor of Science in exercise physiology— Florida State University
- Doctorate of Dental Medicine Roseman University College of Dental Medicine
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
- American Dental Association
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Florida Dental Association
- Northwest District Dental Association
Dr. Tyre was born and raised in Jacksonville, Florida. He lived in Utah for 4 years, where he loved to ski, hike, and explore the beautiful National Parks. He is happy to be back home in Florida and close to family. Outside of work, he spends his free time on the farm with his wife, Ally, and their dogs and horses.